This site will house information on me and my projects, as well as my professional and artist blogs. I hope this site will give insight on my musical journeys, and also become a valuable resource for future and current students, teachers, and musicians for sharing ideas and discussing musical topics.
Please feel free to contact me about anything you find here!
Thanks for visiting!
New Album for 2011!
Lindsay has been recording new material for her album, The Room I Found, and is very excited to share this music with everyone! Keep checking back for an official release date in the next few months. In the mean time, check Lindsay’s projects and music page and the media page for some samples, and read about the process on the Album Blog!
Lindsay performs at local venues from coffee shops to community and school events. Check the upcoming events page for performance information!
Lindsay teaches private lessons in the following areas:
- Guitar – all levels
- Double bass (classical) – all levels
- Piano – beginner
- Other strings: Violin/Viola/Cello – beginner
Rates will vary based on length of lesson and level of study. *Lesson availability and location will depend on where I am living at the time!* Please visit the Contact page for further information!
Check here for Lindsay’s weekly twitter updates. You may also want to follow these lists of musicians on Twitter:
- Music Majors – Current students or graduate students studying music and music education tweeting their experiences!
- Music Blogs/Websites – Musicians, educators, and students who have great blogs and websites in addition to tweeting!
- 100 Music Education Majors Twitter List – The official list for the 100 Music Education Majors Tweeting project! For information please click the “100 MEMT” link on the navigation menu.
Lindsay’s Writing Featured Elsewhere
- Connecting for Music – LeadingNotes.org, June Issue
- The Performance of a Lifetime: Knowing the Roles and Learning the Lines – LeadingNotes.org, February Issue
- New Years Project 2011 – On MusicEdMajor.net
- Don’t Waste Your Electives! – On MusicEdMajor.net
- October 2010 Music Education Blog Carnival – On MusTech.net
- September 2010 Music Education Blog Carnival – On TravisJWeller.com
- An Overanalysis of Glee – On Justine-Dolorfino.com
This work by Lindsay Morelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.